Tell us about your stroller experience. Did your stroller exceed your expectations and last through two toddlers? Or did you experience steering difficulties from the beginning? Let our customers know the high and low points of the stroller or strollers you’ve used by sending us your review through our Submit A Review form.
If you are just beginning to search for the perfect strollers and are not sure where you should start, take a look at our Stroller Buying Guide to steer your search in the right direction.
After you’ve decided which type of stroller will best suit your needs, reading parent submitted reviews can help you to identify the advantages of choosing one model over another. Torn between two models? Not a problem. Use our Stroller Comparison Tool to see how they measure up to one another side-by-side.
Submit A Review
You can help other parents choose the very best stroller for their families’ by sharing your experience and knowledge in a stroller review. When writing your review, please try to focus on how each of the stroller’s features contributed to your strolling experience as well as your general likes and dislikes about the stroller.
To submit your review, simply visit the product page of the item at Strollers Direct and click on Write a Review. Once you reach the Write a Review page, you can create your user review in 10 easy steps.
1. Review Headline – One line that describes your overall experience.
2. Overall Rating – How many stars do you give the product?
3. Pros – What do you like?
4. Cons – What do you dislike?
5. Best Uses – Which age group(s) is the item best suited for?
6. Describe Yourself – Which category best describes you?
7. Comments – Include any specific examples or experiences.
8. Bottom Line – Would you recommend the item to a friend or not?
9. Nickname – Name to be displayed on review.
10. Your Location – Include your current city and state.